Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Superprep A, B, and C Availability?

NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
in General 5320 karma

I see these PTs discussed in old threads, but I can't locate them. Have they been removed? If anyone knows where they are, please share the knowledge!

Thanks ya'll

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

I see PT A, B, C, and C2 in the Question Bank but not as e-docs.

@"Dillon A. Wright" Will they be available as e-docs in the future?

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited June 2017 12637 karma

They should be, but I don't have an ETA for them.

PTC2 is available for printing.
    https://7sage.com/lesson/preptest-c2

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" gotcha. Thanks for the info

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

What's the date for C2?

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma

@dennisgerrard I do not think the exact date of C2 has been disclosed. However, it is suspected to be a test in the PT 60's. It has characteristics of those tests. It has the substitution questions that started appearing in the 60s and it has comparative passages that started appearing in the 50s.

1644 karma

The print speed is too slow though.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@dennisgerrard said:
    The print speed is too slow though.

Using Google Chrome? I noticed that always printers out quicker when I use that as compared to Safari

1644 karma

Thanks folks!

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

Can someone explain what the A, B, and C preptests are? How are they different than a normal, 1-80 PT?

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

@kimmy_m66 they are previously administered PTs -- no different in that regard. I believe the only difference is in the way they were released to the public. I could be wrong, but for PT 1-80, we know the actual test date they were given. That is not the case for these odd balls. But as mentioned above, people have deduced timing for at least C2 in that it was likely in the 60s.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@jkatz1488 said:
    @kimmy_m66 they are previously administered PTs -- no different in that regard. I believe the only difference is in the way they were released to the public. I could be wrong, but for PT 1-80, we know the actual test date they were given. That is not the case for these odd balls. But as mentioned above, people have deduced timing for at least C2 in that it was likely in the 60s.

They're old, previously unreleased Feb. LSATs, in short. :P

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

Ahh @"Dillon A. Wright" that makes much more sense! I always forget those pesky Feb tests aren't disclosed

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@kimmy_m66 said:
    Can someone explain what the A, B, and C preptests are? How are they different than a normal, 1-80 PT?

@jkatz1488 did a good job explaining the tests.

I'll say I thought that the LR/RC seems unusually easier on these tests and the LG for PTs A,B,C are pretty complicated.

P.S. Don't forget PT Feb 97' if you are looking for extra tests! :)

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10789 karma

Can't wait till we have all of these tests available as e-docs. Thanks for asking the question @jkatz1488. I had the same question. I am glad you asked. : )