Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having a hard time with S.A type

nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member

JY talks about how these are freebies but i am really struggling with them. And i dont think its an issue in my understanding of logic

Comments

• Harrison_PavHarrison_Pav Alum Member
    218 karma

Did you just finished the CC or the SA lesson in the CC? They definitely are tricky at first, but a point to remember is that conclusion will always have something that doesn't line up with the premise (hence it being an SA question). What part of SA specifically are you struggling with?

And as you do more and more things with conditional logic they really will get easier and easier. There will always be an oddity in the conclusion, and it will always desire something from the premise to no longer be an oddity. I hope this helps! best of luck!!

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

I am also curious what you find difficult in this question type if not your logical understanding. There is a sizable gap between "understanding" and "mastery". It's the same gap between BR and timed scores on the LSAT. Perhaps this is the issue? Let us know!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@jkatz1488 said:
    I am also curious what you find difficult in this question type if not your logical understanding. There is a sizable gap between "understanding" and "mastery". It's the same gap between BR and timed scores on the LSAT. Perhaps this is the issue? Let us know!

Yes, also curious about this.

SA questions, at least once you understand and have a good grasp of sufficiency, they really should be freebies (at least most of the time)