[Ended] That'sSoRavenclaw SG |RC PT 78 | August 22nd | 6pm EST

nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
edited August 2017 in Study Groups 4141 karma

Last week to join the SG. After this Tuesday I'll be messaging the active SG group members.
Please take note of the calendar changes. The next PT is 81.

If you are having a tough time staying motivated, remind yourself why you want to be a lawyer in the first place and

PT 78 RC Tues, August 22nd at 6pm EST

Click here to join this conversation: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/992713853

Please click the link and comment if you plan on participating.

You can also dial in to the BR call by using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122

Access Code: 992-713-853
If the link doesn't work, google Go To Meeting and enter the meeting access code

Requirements:

• For everyone: Must be finished with the core curriculum, have a solid understanding of question types, be able to identify the premises and conclusions, understand conditional logic, etc;
  • Come to each PT review sessions with at least 2 priority questions to discuss (because it is highly unlikely we are scoring 180 under timed conditions)
  • Must attend the first or second meeting
  • Must not miss consecutive meetings. Things come up and so an absence is understandable, but if you routinely miss meetings consecutively, I'll offer your position to the next person who expressed interest.

The That's So Ravenclaw study group is for 12 people who are committed to studying and improving their test performance for the September 2017 LSAT. Workshops and intensives to eliminate weaknesses will also be made available to the study group. Tuesday at 7pm is our additional study time to meet to go over other questions we didn't get to on Sunday. Comment below if you would like me to tag you for our meetings. This group will be going private after Tuesday.

Tentative Schedule: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=00ppvvc0gp9hdvin7b0p3igdhg@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York