Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weekly motivation...this one goes out to the community.

LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
edited August 2017 in General 13286 karma

Aight folks. It has become a weekly habit of mine to give some sort of motivation on these forums. Even while my confidence falters (a 164 on my last PT, WTF!) I think hearing some motivating words always helps. Even if it's a fleeting moment of increased confidence it might help you sit down and do one more question than you normally would have.

This week I'm going to twist it a bit. It'll be motivation post but also a thank you. 7Sage is hand's down the single best LSAT community around. We all know about the other forums out there. Reddit, TLS, PowerScore etc. and we all have different opinions on them. The difference is, they all lack a few very important elements. Those forums lack compassion, respect for the human, and most importantly understanding of individual needs. You can be brutally honest with someone without destroying their confidence. You can give honest advice, without taking away hope and destroying their dreams and passion. This is how 7Sage is different.

Some people consider the 7Sage community to be "too nice." They think we fill each other with unrealistic expectations and don't face reality, which to a degree, might be true. What we certainly don't do is tell people their dreams are impossible. We don't put out their fire before they even get going; and we don't tell them things are not possible.

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." - Helen Keller.

The people on this forum offer optimism. They give the people the hope and confidence they need to continue chasing their dreams. They don't belittle them, instead they point out weaknesses and tell them to push hard to achieve their goals. They share experience and wisdom but they don't stomp on people. This is why each and every one of you is amazing. This test might seem like the hardest thing you have ever done in your entire life. This test can bring people to tears of frustration. The important thing to know is you're not alone. 7Sage is a community of people that are all in the same boat. We ALL can improve on this test, and we ALL run into plateaus and walls. 7Sage is a group of people who have never met, and yet can call themselves friends. Nothing brings people closer together than a common struggle, and for each of us the LSAT is a struggle.

Thank you 7Sage for being amazing people. Keep it up.

https://media.giphy.com/media/p3qzw0UEZZwLS/giphy.gif

Comments