Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR Drilling Methods HELP?!

BumblebeeBumblebee Member
edited August 2017 in Logical Reasoning 640 karma

LR Question Type drilling+BR vs. Timed Section+BR

Hello 7sagers!

I have worked through the fundamentals of CC (LR) and I now plan to drill LR questions.
I'm weighing between two options (which can be complementary)

A ) Drill LR question types +BR
B ) Do timed LR section +BR

Questions
1) Which of the two methods did you guys use when you first started drilling post-CC?
2) For drilling question types, how many questions did you complete per timed drill? (e.g. 15 questions/15 minutes)

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

thepain-is-real

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I think a mixture of the two is generally helpful. I would take LR sections and then drill any question types that I was continually missing after I BR'd the timed sections. After doing this over and over, I got much better at LR. It just takes time but you'll get better with exposure and practice.

• BumblebeeBumblebee Member
    640 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    I think a mixture of the two is generally helpful. I would take LR sections and then drill any question types that I was continually missing after I BR'd the timed sections. After doing this over and over, I got much better at LR. It just takes time but you'll get better with exposure and practice.

Thank you for the prompt, concise, and helpful advice! I'm getting so nervous...!!
    I haven't attempted a full section since May (when I bombed it so badly--> signed up for 7sage).

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Both, but to start off do by Q type