Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for weird/hard games to drill to be ready for Sept test

elisajelleyelisajelley Alum Member

I'm taking the Sept test and am looking for suggestions of hard/weird games to drill with over the next week (don't worry, I've been studying for the past year so it's not like I've just now decided to take games seriously :) ). I just know that games have become a bit more unconventional in the more recent tests, and I want to practice these types of games to get my brain in the right mode before test day.

So, any recommendations for hard/weird games that have similar properties to the hard/weird games we may expect on the Sept test?

Thanks and happy studying :)

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Hey @elisajelley ,

Here are some games to check out before you sit for the September exam. It's by no means an exhaustive list, but it will get you started and hopefully others can add more.

Challenging Logic Games

PT 77 game 3
    PT 79 game 4
    PT 72 game 4
    PT 62 game 2
    PT 65 game 4
    PT 67 game 4
    PT 70 game 3
    PT 1 circle game
    PT 41 game 4
    PT B circle game
    PT 2 game 3
    PT 2 game 4
    PT 27 game 2
    PT 15 game 2
    PT 40 game 3
    PT 29 game 2
    PT 33 game 3
    PT 31 game 2

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

PT 80 game 4

it kicked my ass today haha

• elisajelleyelisajelley Alum Member
    89 karma

Thank you so much @"Alex Divine" and @TheMikey !! This is exactly what I needed.

• vanessa fishervanessa fisher Alum Member
    edited September 2017 1084 karma

I'm foolproofing all the games from 60-81. I think the earlier weird games are also great to do, but I think the most relevant weird games are the ones in the last 20 tests. Just my opinion but those are the ones I'm focusing on the most. Some of the early weird games from PT 1-35 don't show up in the later tests. I'm also focusing on 60-81 to get that damn rule substitution question down.

Good luck!

• cj1lagoriocj1lagorio Member
    8 karma

PT 57 Game 3 destroyed me during a full length PT the other day. After looking up the explanation, found that many regard it as one of the most difficult LG's.

• ZaTablerZaTabler Alum Member
    edited September 2017 513 karma

@TheMikey said:
    PT 80 game 4

it kicked my ass today haha

Yeah when I took it on the actual LSAT I sat there like...

Alt Text

• zgnewquistzgnewquist Core Member
    11 karma

I would look through a lot of the old games and look for misc and then search by difficulty. They are weird but they are really helpful as well.

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Here's a few: Test 15 Game 2, the bird game in Test 33, the ski chalet game in Test 4, and the flight zone game in Test 40.