Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cambridge Drill Packets

LivePumpkinLivePumpkin Free Trial Member
in General 270 karma

Is there a way to get the Cambridge Drill Packs at all anymore?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited September 2017 23929 karma

@LivePumpkin said:

They were discontinued with the ban of LSAC PDF materials a couple of years back. One can still purchase the hard copies, although they are quite expensive. I've seen used copies sell for well over $1500 dollars. The good news is that 7Sage offers much more comprehensive drilling materials for a fraction of the cost. Not to mention you get the whole course included!

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

I have them but I read that it's "illegal" bc they are licensed the the person that bought them and cambridge could sue you but TBH if you buy the 7sage curriculum the way it groups stuff is literally the same thing. It's just convenient for me for printing but that is about it.

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@LivePumpkin said:

They were discontinued with the ban of LSAC PDF materials a couple of years back. One can still purchase the hard copies, although they are quite expensive. I've seen used copies sell for well over $1500 dollars. The good news is that 7Sage offers much more comprehensive drilling materials for a fraction of the cost. Not to mention you get the whole course included!

lol that is INSANE.