Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do before Saturday

Maximus4Maximus4 Alum Member
in General 206 karma

Hey everyone so this will be my first time taking the lsat and I am confused as to what i should be doing in the days leading into it. I took a practice exam 3 days ago on Saturday. And have done little review here and there, but I don't know what I should do from now till Saturday in terms of review or practice exams. Any guidance would be helpful. Thanks and good luck all.

Comments

• batniki1batniki1 Alum Member
    226 karma

I personally am focusing on section drills to boost up confidence and skipping strategies :)

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

Cry

• Maddie D.Maddie D. Alum Member
    325 karma

Obviously this is all personal preference, but I took my last PT last week. Until test day, I'm basically taking it easy and drilling a bit here and there to keep things fresh in my mind. Personally, I don't think any breakthroughs are happening in the days leading up to the test. I'd just say be confident in your preparation up to this point and do a little work to reinforce things you still don't feel 100% on. I plan on doing something relaxing like seeing a movie early Friday evening to avoid a day full of overthinking. I've also been doing yoga every morning because it does wonders for calming me down. Good luck!