Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full ride scholarships

Hi,
I wanted to get an estimate of scholarship grants given by law schools. I am an international student applying to US universities and i will be giving the Dec LSAT this year. I am scoring in the range of around 165-166. I wanted to know if the lower ranked schools give full ride scholarships to students covering the tuition as well as the living expense? if so then what are my chances of getting one and which schools does that. I am targetting for a 5 point increase in these two months and even if i score a 168-169 i want to know if i can get a full ride.
Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma

Being an international student, there are a few things that'll be slightly different--such as your GPA calculations--and I'm not entirely sure how that will play into it. That said, there are definitely schools that cover full tuition+. It kind of just depends on the school. For example, Harvard doesn't give any merit based scholarships whatsoever. Meanwhile, Iowa covers at least full tuition for 1/3 of their students. It's a broad spectrum and how competitive you will be for that money will largely depend on how your numbers compare to their applicant pool. Again, not sure how international status will affect how competitive you'll be, but generally, I think your best opportunities will be at schools where your LSAT is at or above the 75 percentile.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Lawschoolnumbers.com and mylsn.info are great websites to look around and see stats of applicants and what their offers have been. I really don't know how being an international applicant will play into that, but you can get a good feel of the offers from those sites.