Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feeling like Neo, in the Matrix, each time I learn something new on the LSAT

FirstOneFirstOne Core Member
in General 172 karma

I know Sufficient Assumptions! Lol...
Learning is fun, exciting, challenging, and intriguing all at the same time, and so much more!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"I AM the LSAT" said:
    Learning is fun, exciting, challenging, and intriguing all at the same time, and so much more!

That attitude will take you a long way! If even the slightest improvements motivate you like your life depends on it, you will keep progressing.

Congrats :)

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@"I AM the LSAT" said:

It really is :)

Even mistakes are cool. It means one less mistake you'll make on the real test!

• FirstOneFirstOne Core Member
    172 karma

@"Alex Divine" Yes Alex, it's all about mindset, and attitude of approach to the test I feel. So cool, or I'm just a geek, either way it's cool and FUN!
    @Sami Yes, that's exactly how I feel now, it's good to be wrong now so I can get it right later (like the old candy, it's good Now FOR Later - with an LSAT twist on the name)! Lol...

• FirstOneFirstOne Core Member
    172 karma

Geeky Cool is KWEL!

• Nunuboy1994Nunuboy1994 Free Trial Member
    346 karma

I'm friends with a girl at YLS who got a 179 and is a huge Avatar fan just like me. Many weird people tend to do very well on the LSAT, IMO.