Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how can I go back to the question on the PT to see the notes I put in when blind reviewing ?

jpoznan0587jpoznan0587 Core Member
in General 220 karma

help

how can I go back to the question on the PT to see the notes I put in when blind reviewing so that I can compare my reasoning with the explanation after I get my results ? I would like to see the exam so that I can go back over my reasoning and I put my BR notes in the notes section ...

Comments

• jpoznan0587jpoznan0587 Core Member
    edited November 2020 220 karma

it's not allowing me to put hashtag help

help

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    848 karma

@jpoznan0587 said:

help

how can I go back to the question on the PT to see the notes I put in when blind reviewing so that I can compare my reasoning with the explanation after I get my results ? I would like to see the exam so that I can go back over my reasoning and I put my BR notes in the notes section ...

Hi there,

If you'd like to go back to the questions on a completed PrepTest, you can tap "Show questions" in the digital tester, but to see the notes that you've put in when doing blind review, you can see them by hovering your cursor on the "i" icon located under the "Your Answer" column of your results.

See example screenshot below:

Alternatively, you can see all your notes in the My Notes page. Under Question Notes, you'll see all the notes you've made while doing blind review.

I hope that helped. Let us know if you have any further questions.