Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Addendum for multiple schools

calcal101calcal101 Alum Member
in General 582 karma

I began college as a part-time student while working full-time; I took a few distance ed (online) classes through a community college in another part of the state. I eventually moved states and started attending another community college, which I attended for about a year part-time. I then transferred to my current university, where I have been a full-time student for 2 years (graduating in December). Overall, it'll have taken me 4 years to complete college, though a substantial chunk of that was part-time study.

Does this warrant an addendum? They'll see three undergrad institutions' transcripts, and I don't want them to simply think I'm lazy or something for going to school part-time. My grades were excellent at all three, so I'm not trying to make excuses there.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@cal270 said:
    I began college as a part-time student while working full-time; I took a few distance ed (online) classes through a community college in another part of the state. I eventually moved states and started attending another community college, which I attended for about a year part-time. I then transferred to my current university, where I have been a full-time student for 2 years (graduating in December). Overall, it'll have taken me 4 years to complete college, though a substantial chunk of that was part-time study.

Does this warrant an addendum? They'll see three undergrad institutions' transcripts, and I don't want them to simply think I'm lazy or something for going to school part-time. My grades were excellent at all three, so I'm not trying to make excuses there.

I probably wouldn't draw attention to it if your grades were fine.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Nope, no addendum needed. Doesn't seem like an unusual situation and it seems like they will just simply see the fact that you went to a few different schools and did well, no biggie! :)