Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do i use the LSAT Starter for studying.

Christina-5Christina-5 Alum Member
in General 150 karma

Hello, I recently paid for the LSAT stater to test out the course. But Im not sure how to use it. It seems like its jumping from different sections of the test. Do I need to use it will Im studying with my power score books and go to the section that match where I am at in the book? or do I start from the top? ...... please let me know how you all study using the course, it doesnt just have to bethe LSAT Starter. I just want to create a firm plan of how to study. I am planing on taking the Feb 2018 test.

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Hi, @tocute1245 !

For the core curriculum (referred to often around here as just "cc"), you should just start at the top of the syllabus page and work your way down through all of the videos/lessons. You won't need any materials except for what the 7sage course provides you with. And really, it'd be best not to follow along in Powerscore with it since they use different methods, especially when it comes to games. It's better to just use 1 curriculum at a time to not get confused. You might find that ultimately a hybrid of the methods works for you, but mixing them while you're learning is confusing.

Good luck! Feel free to ask more questions as you go along, this is a really great community here that's super helpful. :smiley:

• CIICII.LOPEZCIICII.LOPEZ Free Trial Member
    edited October 2017 15 karma

Thank you soo much ! I was wondering how this would all work if I where to get it

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Start from the top of the syllabus and work your way down. Like Leah mentioned it’s probably best not to mix with other courses.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@"CIICII.LOPEZ" said:
    Thank you soo much ! I was wondering how this would all work if I where to get it

There is a free trial version that you can sign up for if you want to get a feel for the way JY teaches.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

This lesson covers how to study pretty well : https://7sage.com/lesson/how-to-study-for-the-lsat/