Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to practice LR without taking the whole prep test?

Christina-5Christina-5 Alum Member
in General 150 karma

Hi, Im still getting the hang of using this website and the course that I signed up for. But I would like to print just copies of LR and practice what I have been learning. Also im only up to the grammar section of my cc.

Comments

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Hi Christina. At this point in your prep, I wouldn't recommend independent drilling beyond what is in the cc. At this point in the cc, you haven't covered any of the strategies used to approach LR question types so practicing LR won't be helpful in my opinion -- in fact, you'll most likely be wasting an already limited amount of PTs.

Even if you've studied outside of 7Sage prior this, I would still recommend working through the entire cc before beginning this drilling. Some suggest not even doing all of the practice sets in the cc so that you can return after the cc. I think that strategy is best. a TON of information is going to be thrown at you throughout the cc and it will be a bit like trying to drink water from a gushing fire hose.

• Christina-5Christina-5 Alum Member
    150 karma

@jkatz1488 thank you!