Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trouble Remembering?

Sarah889Sarah889 Alum Member
edited October 2017 in Law School Admissions 877 karma

Hey All,

My law school applications require me to specify how many hours I worked per job, and I also want to mention that in my addendum as well. I cannot remember exactly how many hours I worked for one particular job. I remember that it fluctuated (It started off somewhere in the ballpark of 8-12 hours a week and then it increased later as I needed to make more money. It could have been anywhere from 15 to 25 hours...I don't remember). I left this job around 4 years ago and I've had a good amount of jobs since. Is anyone else having trouble remembering these details? How should I address this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

Call your employer/coworkers? Or maybe just guesstimate? You could just put "~25hrs/wk" to cover your bases.

• Sarah889Sarah889 Alum Member
    877 karma

@"Paul Caint" I might just guesstimate, because I'm not in touch with anyone I used to work with there anymore. It feels so long ago. I thought about requesting my old pay-stubs or W-2 forms, but that might be more work than it's worth. That usually requires some inconvenient participation on behalf of my old employer to track them down. I'm not sure if it will be expedient enough or if it's even necessary to go to such lengths.