Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transcript Time

Hey guys,

How long does it normally take for you guys to have your transcripts uploaded to LSAC? I had my school send my transcript on 10/17 and it's yet to hit LSAC. Help a stressed-food-posioned-yet-still-at-work girl out lol

Victoria

Comments

• PositivePositive Alum Member
    426 karma

when I did it last yr, it took about 2 to 3 weeks to proceed.

• Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
    776 karma

@"Kings Never Die" said:

Ugh, it's just driving me nuts. Most of friends only took a week!

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@Victoria14 said:

@"Kings Never Die" said:

Ugh, it's just driving me nuts. Most of friends only took a week!

Did your friends submit them earlier in the year? The LSAC is probably inundated with paperwork from applicants at this time of the year. I would not be surprised if this slows down how long it takes them to process stuff like LOR/Transcripts. If your friends submitted them earlier on that could be an explanation.

Another thing might be the school's you attended. The LSAC might have to call and ask questions about the way they grade/what marks mean. It's possible your transcript was flagged for some clarification reasons.

Either way I would not stress! They will go through.

• PositivePositive Alum Member
    426 karma

@Victoria14 since Oct. ~ Nov. is usually the busiest time for LSAC, it might take a bit longer than usual. Don't worry, it shouldn't take too long.

• Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
    776 karma

@LSATcantwin Thank you! It seems like they have received one of mine at this point, but I can't get at what my LSAC GPA would be. I'll give it some time!

@"Kings Never Die" That seems to be what has happened! One of my transcripts has dropped in, so i'm grateful!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

It'll happen before your deadlines, but if it gets to be a couple weeks before and they still don't display this, then definitely let them know through a polite note. Hoping it happens soon.