Anger-Inducing LR Questions

IgnatiusIgnatius Alum Member
in General 382 karma

What are some questions that you find infuriating? I will occasionally come across an LR question during BR that's just straight up maddening. I've recently experienced this with question 56.3.21. It just pissed me off. What the hell, man! I realize this is due to confusion or an initial misreading of the stimulus. I find the more subtle LR questions the most anger-inducing. I will usually take that as an indication that I need a break. Anyway, don't hate what you don't understand. What about y'all? Which LSAT questions do you find the most frustrating?

Comments

• btate87btate87 Alum Member
    782 karma

36/2/20 Freedom of speech & TV violence.

What. A. Nightmare. Missed it on BR and came back to it multiple times over two days after watching the explanation before all the answers really clicked for me.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

all of them

• Rigid DesignatorRigid Designator Alum Member
    1091 karma

The "A Mother's Voice" MSS question from the CC.

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

When they put a subtle trap as AC (A) in a question toward the end of the section, when they know people will be pressed for time and be more likely to take an answer that sounds good at first glance. Wicked, wicked people.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I nearly threw a chair out of an 18 story window while studying at work last week. I can't remember the question right now though.

• IgnatiusIgnatius Alum Member
    382 karma

@TheMikey said:
    all of them

Haha, yeah I feel the same way at times.

382 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    I nearly threw a chair out of an 18 story window while studying at work last week. I can't remember the question right now though.

Studying at work?! Shame on you, man. Jk, I study at work at any opportunity.

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

I don't remember what test or question number was...but the stimulus talks about COMMERCIAL airlines and a trick answer choice just says AIRLINES or something. Which made the entire AC wrong because the stupid stim only talked about COMMERCIAL airlines....

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Ignatius said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

Studying at work?! Shame on you, man. Jk, I study at work at any opportunity.

Unfortunately, that's about the only studying I'm able to get done during the week. Why not, right!?

Besides, the people I work with are super cool about it as long as my work product isn't affected negatively. The 7Sage tab is almost always open on my work PC, lol. ;)

382 karma

@uhinberg said:
    When they put a subtle trap as AC (A) in a question toward the end of the section, when they know people will be pressed for time and be more likely to take an answer that sounds good at first glance. Wicked, wicked people.

Yeah, that's especially frustrating.