Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December vs. February LSAT; Both

nick1996nick1996 Free Trial Member

I took the September LSAT and was not satisfied with my score of 152 (PTing at 160-165). Ideally, I would prefer not to take a gap year, but I want to be competitive for a top 25 law school in the least. An additional detail is that I am a student with disabilities and did not request accommodations for either September or December, but will for February. I have not had much time to prep for the December exam but plan to take several practice exams and foolproof the LG section. My main worry is not performing well on December and being too late in February to be considered for better universities. I believe I am capable of a 168-171 if I really drive myself into it.

I attached a poll, but I would like further input if you have the time.

What should I do?
  1. Should I skip December and take the February exam or do both for the sake of rolling admissions?7 votes
    1. Take both.
      42.86%
    2. Take the February exam.
      28.57%
    3. Wait another cycle.
      28.57%

Comments

• Trust But VerifyTrust But Verify Alum Member
    432 karma

FEB but ask the schools you like if they accept it. If so, make sure your apps are complete well before FEB. Feb test is only "too late" if the school says so. Don't believe the myth of FEB test being harder or too late. You got this. "Be Patient but Urgent"

Namaste my Brother.