Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Ultimate +

greybrownbluegreybrownblue Member
in General 87 karma

Hi everyone!

I just purchased the LSAT Ultimate + Course and, although I am very excited and really willing to start, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed as the wealth of material to cover is quite vast. Do you have any suggestions as to where to start from and what to start with, please?

Any comments are really appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2017 23929 karma

Congrats on the upgrade :)

I really found it best to just start from the beginning and follow the course. Don't feel like you have to do ALL, or even many of the problem sets. Go through the lessons in order and do the problem sets for the corresponding lessons until you feel comfortable. Memorize the things you can (logical indicators, argument forms, common flaws, etc). You also don't need to master everything the first time you go through the CC. You should plan on having to return to review during your drilling and PT phase.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Start from the beginning! Some of what you learn in LR will be helpful in LG and RC; you can maximize your score in all sections by really understanding LR. Also, LR is worth half of the LSAT, so it is crucial that you spend the time you need to nail that section. Good luck!

• greybrownbluegreybrownblue Member
    87 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

I really found it best to just start from the beginning and follow the course. Don't feel like you have to do ALL, or even many of the problem sets. Go through the lessons in order and do the problem sets for the corresponding lessons until you feel comfortable. Memorize the things you can (logical indicators, argument forms, common flaws, etc). You also don't need to master everything the first time you go through the CC. You should plan on having to return to review during your drilling and PT phase.

Thanks very much Alex, I hope to be ready for our PT36 BR on Tuesday December 5th!!

• greybrownbluegreybrownblue Member
    87 karma

@"samantha.ashley92" said:
    Start from the beginning! Some of what you learn in LR will be helpful in LG and RC; you can maximize your score in all sections by really understanding LR. Also, LR is worth half of the LSAT, so it is crucial that you spend the time you need to nail that section. Good luck!

Thanks samantha.ashley92, you are raising a really good point. After studying on and off for 6 weeks now I am starting to notice some similarities and connections among the sections. Thanks and good luck to you too!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2017 23929 karma

@greybrownblue said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

Thanks very much Alex, I hope to be ready for our PT36 BR on Tuesday December 5th!!

I'm really looking forward to it myself!! See ya there :)

As you are studying, if you get stuck, I'm happy to help.
    Keep us posted!