Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Advice for a Teacher to Lawyer

swhitt10swhitt10 Free Trial Member
in General 60 karma

Hey guys.

In short... I basically took my Dec. lsat cold...141... sucks I know.... the law school I want to go to has an evening program. A 145 would secure me.... Can I get this by Feb? with 7sage? Wanting to attend Northern Kentucky.... not a top school but it's my #1 school for a variety of reasons... my law mentor went there and it's in my state...

I had to focus time on finishing my doctoral project in leadership. Thankfully, I can breathe now and focus on the test. With my GPA and 141, the lsac calculator says I have a 50-70% chance of getting in.... I'm just not convinced....possible? I'm already signed up to retake so I don't need convincing....just curious where I would stand right now....

anyways, 7sage in a month and 1/2?

God bless my friends.

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

141 to 145 is very achievable.
    What are your sectional scores? It may not be best for you to do the full CC

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@shaunwhitt said:
    Hey guys.

In short... I basically took my Dec. lsat cold...141... sucks I know.... the law school I want to go to has an evening program. A 145 would secure me.... Can I get this by Feb? with 7sage? Wanting to attend Northern Kentucky.... not a top school but it's my #1 school for a variety of reasons... my law mentor went there and it's in my state...

I had to focus time on finishing my doctoral project in leadership. Thankfully, I can breathe now and focus on the test. With my GPA and 141, the lsac calculator says I have a 50-70% chance of getting in.... I'm just not convinced....possible? I'm already signed up to retake so I don't need convincing....just curious where I would stand right now....

anyways, 7sage in a month and 1/2?

God bless my friends.

Absolutely! If a145 is what you need, you can absolutely achieve that with the 7Sage starter course. It's probably just a matter of learning the fundamentals taught in the core curriculum lessons. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if you could nail a 150. The biggest problem with taking in Feb is that you'll want time to go through the course and take a good amount of PTs. That may be hard to cram in depending on your schedule.

• swhitt10swhitt10 Free Trial Member
    60 karma

I bombed LG and logical reasoning.... badly..... I had a blank on Reading Comp.... it's possible I messed my bubbles up..... let's just say Dec was a disaster but I'm not devastated..... I still have a chance to get in my school.... the problem is they strongly base scholarships on LSAT and GPA.... well, I'd hate to get in and not be able to afford to go.... If I can climb in the upper 140's.... that would change the percentile rank and put me in a potential new category of financial aid....

that is if I have a shot of getting in.... regardless I need to take it and need to increase by about 5.

Would 7sage benefit me more or the lsat trainer? I've heard both are great... I looked at blueprint, not impressed... can't afford all of powerscore... and heard bad things about kaplan this go around

• Tom_TangoTom_Tango Alum Member
    902 karma

If you're just trying to go from 141-145 don't pay for anything.

Just buy some PTs and do a bunch of logic games and use the video explanations to check