Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Complete fail

jocelyndelapaz95jocelyndelapaz95 Alum Member
in General 26 karma

So I scored a 135 on my LSAT and I am shocked. I printed out the test from LSAC and retook it under test conditions as a practice. I scored a 165 and I'm confused. Maybe I did not eat a good breakfast or I was completely nervous about the whole thing. Someone help me understand where I did wrong. I had to rush my last passage off my RC and I did completely fine on LG on test day.

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@jocelyndelapaz95 said:
    So I scored a 135 on my LSAT and I am shocked. I printed out the test from LSAC and retook it under test conditions as a practice. I scored a 165 and I'm confused. Maybe I did not eat a good breakfast or I was completely nervous about the whole thing. Someone help me understand where I did wrong. I had to rush my last passage off my RC and I did completely fine on LG on test day.

You can't get an accurate reflection from retaking an exam.
    What was your PT average going into the exam? Were you replicating exam conditions when taking PTs?

• jocelyndelapaz95jocelyndelapaz95 Alum Member
    26 karma

I PT'd about 162 going into the exam

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

Have you checked for a bubbling error? Have you matched your credited responses to the scan of your answer sheet? This sounds lie something like that could be a reason for such a dramatic drop

• Aspiring1LAspiring1L Alum Member
    159 karma

@jocelyndelapaz95 I can fully relate to you. My nerves and anxiousness took control and I didn't score nearly as well as my PTs. I printed out the test as well and plan on taking it under timed conditions, along with other PTs, during the course of 7Sage Starter for February 2018 LSAT. Gotta keep that head high and stay relaxed and confident!!

• Aspiring1LAspiring1L Alum Member
    159 karma

@jocelyndelapaz95 I was so nervous that when leaving the test center and trying to recollect the questions presented, I couldn't remember a single one. I couldn't even remember the Writing Section.