Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CC for Feb

mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
in General 891 karma

Quick question - I have the beginners (basic) subscription to 7sage and was wondering if people Go through The CC in order. Is there a reason this subjects are ordered this way? Should I study in a different order?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited December 2017 23929 karma

@mcglz_64 said:
    Quick question - I have the beginners (basic) subscription to 7sage and was wondering if people Go through The CC in order. Is there a reason this subjects are ordered this way? Should I study in a different order?

Yes, they are in a particular order you should follow. The course builds on itself in many ways and jumping around isn't recommended if you're just starting out.

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

If it's your first time going through the course I would suggest doing it in order as the topics build off each other. Otherwise, if you know your weaknesses focus on those.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Yes, definitely go in order. In fact a few months ago JY rearranged the course and now that I'm close to completing the CC, I'm realizing the rearrangement made learning better.