Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ontario(Canada) law schools

PARHAM1373PARHAM1373 Free Trial Member
edited December 2017 in General 67 karma
  1. Does anyone know how long it takes for your applications to be reviewed on average? I sent all my Ontario applications by the nov1 deadline but each one is still pending review... how long will i take before they take a look at the application?
    Also,
  2. When will OLSAS and the Canadian schools recieve my december lsat score from lsac?

Comments

• thisisspartathisissparta Alum Member
    edited December 2017 1363 karma
    1. It depends on your scores and personal statement(s); they work down the competitive list, I believe. An algorithm typically sorts all the files in descending order of competitiveness (starting with the most competitive candidates at the top), and they review each application accordingly.

2. Should receive it by first week of Jan. Can't give you too much of a definitive answer, though.

Good luck!

• PARHAM1373PARHAM1373 Free Trial Member
    67 karma

Thanks, hopefully they recieve the december score soon, so that the algorithm factors in the new lsat score

• PARHAM1373PARHAM1373 Free Trial Member
    67 karma

Just an update for Ontario applicants, OLSAS finally received the december score and so i'm guessing the universities will have them too very soon!