Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have no idea of how I did. Is this normal ?!

a.nivedaa.niveda Free Trial Member
edited September 2014 in September 2014 LSAT 19 karma
Even though I had written close to 39 prep tests, I did feel much more nervous on the actual LSAT. And I tried to keep as calm as I could by relaxing and doing fun things on the day before but I realized it's hard not to be nervous. For people like me, who have wanted to become a lawyer since they were 10, the LSAT pretty much determines whether you make it or not. You try to forget it but it's really something you can't get rid of completely. That being said, I didn't lose my head, and kept as calm as I could I be. I think my adrenaline rush helped me go faster and I finished the reading comp and first logical reasoning with 5 minutes to spare. And I also finished the logic games and second logical reasoning without feelings of impending doom.
Overall feelings:
The reading comprehension: the first passage was easy, second was by far the most difficult and the other two were okay.

Logical Reasoning: the first was pretty easy, the second was tough, many questions I had to really think about and make an educated guess.

Logic games: not as easy as I expected, time consuming, had to do a lot of brute forcing, and last game I ran out of time so guessed last 2-3 questions.

All in all, it wasn't terrible, no surprises, and I felt it went okay. I wasn't coming out of the exam crying, or wanting to cancel it. BUT I can't tell you for the life of me of what my predicted score could be. I just have no idea. Is this normal ?! And do people who scored in the 160's and 170's
ever feel this way after their exam. ( I was scoring high 160s and even a 170 the day before the exam).

Comments

• dudelsat99dudelsat99 Alum Member
    94 karma
    I was scoring a little bit lower than you (165ish), but it's only now that I look over my PT's, how many questions I usually miss, and just the general math of things that I realize that even if I bombed games, like -6 or more, I won't be too far off how I usually do. Especially with how well I feel like I did in RC. So, I'd suggest just calming down, taking it easy, and just really looking over things. I felt like I had no idea how I did up until about this morning. I'm sure you did fine. It's just the nerves.
  • kellysmellykellysmelly Alum Member
    edited September 2014 84 karma
    Thanks for posting your thoughts. I should look over my old tests tonight.