Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Prep Test

rebecca170rebecca170 Alum Member
in General 15 karma

I just signed up for the starter course and purchased the Sept 2017 test. I am still navigating everything so I was hoping someone can direct to where I can find the test I just purchased so I can print it out. Thank you!

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Hi! If you scroll down to the end of the syllabus you should find the test there

• rebecca170rebecca170 Alum Member
    15 karma

@Kermit750 Thank you!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@rebeccabrenes said:
    I just signed up for the starter course and purchased the Sept 2017 test. I am still navigating everything so I was hoping someone can direct to where I can find the test I just purchased so I can print it out. Thank you!

Welcome Rebecca!

Just wanted to say that if you're just starting your studies you probably don't want to start off using such a recent test. Newer tests are more valuable since they will better be able to judge your performance on a modern LSAT. So it's always best to use older PTs, generally 1-35, for when you're starting off. Those are the PT questions used in the lessons. Sept 17' will best be saved to take when you're nearing your official test date.

15 karma

@"Alex Divine" Hey Alex, I appreciate your advice! I just wanted to make sure I had the test in my syllabus. I will definitely save it for later on as I get closer to Feb 10. I have been using free prep from other websites including this one and now that I see how much prep I have in my syllabus, I am excited to start with an actual course. Thanks, again!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@rebecca170 said:
    @"Alex Divine" Hey Alex, I appreciate your advice! I just wanted to make sure I had the test in my syllabus. I will definitely save it for later on as I get closer to Feb 10. I have been using free prep from other websites including this one and now that I see how much prep I have in my syllabus, I am excited to start with an actual course. Thanks, again!

Of course. Good luck in Feb!

Hope to see you around the forum :)

• Alicia MendseyAlicia Mendsey Free Trial Member
    9 karma

Hope it goes well!

15 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@rebecca170 said:

Of course. Good luck in Feb!

Hope to see you around the forum :)

I'm looking forward to it :-)

15 karma

@newstime1999 said:
    Hope it goes well!

Thank you!