Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weird scoring results

cshel152cshel152 Alum Member

Here is my dilemma...

I have been studying for the LSAT for about 3 months now. I do really well on RC so the majority of my study time is focused on other areas. I have spent significantly more time on LR and very little time, comparatively, on LG, yet when I take timed sections I score virtually identical in points on all three sections?

Has this happened to anyone else, and what am I missing here?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27861 karma

I'm not sure this is necessarily normal, but it doesn't sound particularly strange either. In each section you have strengths and weaknesses. Those strengths and weaknesses seem to be adding up to about the same thing for each section. The process remains the same though. Identify and eliminate the weaknesses, then try again and reevaluate.

• OneFortyDotSixOneFortyDotSix Alum Member
    634 karma

how many misses are you getting on each section?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

After studying for about ~10 weeks, my score plateaued and I was missing -5/-6 on each section pretty consistently.

I think it's because when you start off decent at something on the LSAT, you get stuck eventually unless you learn concrete strategies for improving. For RC, I also started off with it being my best. But I remained stuck missing -5/-6 until I used 7Sage and some other books to get a solid strategy that worked for me. Same with LR and LG.

I would just focus on getting better. Sometimes it takes a while before that is reflected into discernible patterns in your analytics.

Also, how many data points/sections are you basing this analysis off of?