Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR -2

JenJernstedtJenJernstedt Alum Member
edited February 2018 in Logical Reasoning 142 karma

Is blind review for an LR section -2 good? On the timed part I got -6..... First shot doing a timed section in a while :D. This method seems to be key. On a diagnostic I got -11 on LR! Taking June Test...

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

It's really good!

Make sure to really understand how in future to get the four questions under time as well. Break down completely the two questions you did not get in blind review as they represent knowledge gap.

But I do think thats significant progress and you are in a great place for June test. :)

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma

Yeah, that's pretty solid. It also matters exactly how you missed the -2. Were those questions you reviewed and still missed, or were they questions you thought you were 100% on and didn't circle for review?

If you didn't review them, then the LSAT completely fooled you and it's important to really dig in to what went wrong. That normally represents a fundamental issue, and identifying the problem is essential. Figuring these out is often very hard, but usually has very high returns because they frequently have such broad application.

• JenJernstedtJenJernstedt Alum Member
    142 karma

I've been keeping track of the question types. I don't see much consistency there, but I noticed the ones I get wrong are all within the last few questions. I'll have to check for that pattern too I suppose.