Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admitted Student Days

mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
in General 891 karma

I ntoiced a lot of schools are already having their admitted student days. I follow some law schools in Insta and have seen them posting. Does this mean that if I'm still putting in my apps (before the deadline of course, albeit pretty late) that I basically don't have a chance and am applying to a black hole?

Comments

• cstrobelcstrobel Alum Member
    228 karma

No way! They put those on to try and get people to they've given offers to to accept; a wine and dine of their top admittees. But there's still a lot of movement for class composition. Plus, some admit days are laughingly small.
    Keep those fingers crossed!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

You could get lucky. It seems like in recent years it has taken awhile--well into summer in many cases--for them to get a full roster of committed admits.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

No, people are still admitted later. It just means you may miss out on attending the ASDs. (I'm in the same boat unfortunately)

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

There are still spots open so be sure to send in your applications as early as possible.