Staying motivated ( amidst distractions) :(

FryBreadfruitFryBreadfruit Live Member
edited August 2013 in October 2013 LSAT 120 karma
Breathe in breathe out!!!! Are my new fav words when I am trying to read and people keep talking to me though they see me reading ugh

Comments

• Kyle JanzenKyle Janzen Free Trial Member
    17 karma
    If I'm studying in public (library) I put my headphones in and pretend not to hear people... Try it!
  • Luis89011Luis89011 Alum Member
    48 karma
    yeah that was a major thing for me at starbux in tx, small towns everyone wants to chat, even if strangers. i stopped going
  • KK Free Trial Member
    edited August 2013 345 karma
    it sucks having to say "i can't" to your friends when you're asked if you want to hang out or go see the latest movie...

i just tell myself that if i can get through these crucial days rest of my life will be golden lol.

180 or bust.

• FryBreadfruitFryBreadfruit Live Member
    120 karma
    Exactly!!!...when I say I can't to friends it's like they give me the " I'm the bad guy face" .... Like for reallllll are they serious lol
  • KK Free Trial Member
    edited August 2013 345 karma
    I still find time to play a video game before I sleep so around like 9:45pm I'll play a couple rounds of Battlefield 3 for about 30-40min and go to bed.

I just can't afford to spend like 4 hours out with friends lol... especially because 4 hours ends up turning into "holy crap its 10am on Saturday!"
  • reynolds.443reynolds.443 Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    I feel ya'll. I commute to work an hour back and forth. By the time I spend 2-3 hours studying a night there is no way to make time for people. Then on the weekends I try to get in some study time but all my friends get pissed I wont make time for them. FRUSTRATING.