Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Question Difficulty

alexroark5alexroark5 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
edited October 2014 in General 812 karma
Does anyone know where you can go to look at the official difficulty level for each individual LR question? I know the 7sage analytics rates the difficulty of each question but I believe that is based only on those who input into 7sage. I'm wondering if LSAC releases percentage of students who got a question right vs wrong for every person that took the test officially.

Comments

• madeleinemadeleine Alum Member
    259 karma
    I don't have the answer unfortunately but bumping this because I'm interested as well
  • Quick SilverQuick Silver Alum Inactive Sage
    1049 karma
    I don't know if LSAC does that - hell, I don't think they'd do anything that might help in some way....

But, if it helps, here's my take on LR - it's worth expecting an overall increase as LR progresses, BUT it's like a roller coaster where there are sharp bumps along the way... So you've got to do the strategic skipping that JY advises in his videos where you grab as many that can get done easily but hold off on ones that appear tough/time-consuming and save them for later.
  • Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma
    LSAC rates the difficulty of every question in the SuperPrep book, so you can look to that book if you want to start putting together a general idea. To my knowledge there are no official difficulty ratings for any other published question.