Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Trainer/7Sage study approach

tcbuzztcbuzz Member
edited March 2018 in General 43 karma

After hearing testimony after testimony on the benefits of combining both The LSAT Trainer ("Trainer") and 7Sage strategies, I finally went out and purchased the Trainer. I already purchased the the 7Sage Ultimate+ package and plan on taking the Nov 17th LSAT.

For those that have employed both programs in their study regimen, what have you found to be the most effective approach in managing these 2 methods? Would you advise reading the Trainer book in its entirety before diving into 7Sage? What have people typically used Trainer and 7Sage for? I heard that Trainer has a solid approach for RC and LR flaw questions and 7Sage for LGs and the balance of the LR question types. Do people generally agree with this?

Not sure how to juggle these two approaches in the most timely and effective manner nor what to use each for. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• PearsonSpecterLittUpPearsonSpecterLittUp Alum Member
    588 karma

BUMP because I'm interested in this too!
    I have yet to purchase the LSAT trainer

• LastLSATLastLSAT Alum Member
    edited April 2018 1028 karma

• tcbuzztcbuzz Member
    edited March 2018 43 karma

Thanks for sharing and taking the time. This is very helpful.

Did you find 7Sage was better for LG and Trainer for RC and LR (flaw types)?

• LastLSATLastLSAT Alum Member
    edited April 2018 1028 karma

• tcbuzztcbuzz Member
    43 karma

Thank you again LastLSAT! Extremely helpful.