Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR timed section or untimed?

keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌

Hey guys, I just finished the LR section of the core curriculum which has always been my weakest. I took a slow approach and revisited lessons multiple times to make sure I'm actually absorbing everything and not on auto-pilot. I'm starting the LG section and I'm thinking that I should do one section of LR a week and BR it while going through the rest of the curriculum. Would you guys reccommend I do this timed, untimed, or a mix?

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

If you still feel uncomfortable with LR, I would suggest untimed and do timed sections as you progress. It’s better to focus on accuracy before speed but eventually you’ll get faster.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

If you feel uncomfortable with LR, I would drill extensively. Identify which problem types give you the most trouble through the analytics and drill those extensively, making sure to revisit the Core Curriculum to review the basics.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6050 karma

@Emily2122 @westcoastbestcoast thanks guys! I'll do some untimed LR sections to if I still feel uncomfortable/figure out my weakenesses before doing timed.