Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General LSAT knowledge questions, logistics

xtina_girl69xtina_girl69 Alum Member
edited October 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 4 karma
Can anyone who's taken the test (preferably recently) advise whether or not writing in the test booklet is allowed, and if so how much space is there for LR q's, LG's, and RC (to make notes during the test)? Also, as it relates to skipping questions, are we able to make a tick mark next to our answer sheet to remind ourselves thats a question we skipped? I'm assuming the answer to that one is no, but worth asking none the less. I plan on filling in a random answer even on the questions I skip since there is no penalization for guessing, but if I get extra time (doubtful but still, plan in case of any eventuality), I intend to return to my skipped questions and devote as much extra time as I have to answer them properly instead of a random guess.

Comments

• barcanoubarcanou Alum Member
    45 karma
    Definitely plenty of space in the test booklet to take notes and for completing games. Probably best to circle questions that you are unsure about and go back if you have time. Good luck studying!
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Yup. You can write whatever you want in the booklet. They don't look at it.