Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Continually Hitting a Brick Wall

SaraFromOCSaraFromOC Member

After advice from here, I cut down the number of PTs I took and started working more on drilling and BR, but improvements have been minimal and feel tenuous. Are there any tips to BR I could try? Should I try doing more timed sections, or maybe go back and read over the curriculum sections for the questions types that I seem to be consistently missing? I've been studying for a while and I'm pressed for time, and I want to put in my all before I take the test next month. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• mjmonte17mjmonte17 Alum Member
    757 karma

I would analyze the exact question types I miss the most and then tailor my drilling / timed drilling based off the areas I am most deficient in. You can track progress by taking PTs. If you are still missing problems of a specific question type I would review the CC lessons associated with the question type. I know most people have schedules they want to adhere to as far as the LSAT and admissions, but I would recommend studying until you hit your target score on PTs and not be pressured by a specific testing date. Remember to strive for complete understanding of right and wrong answers on BR. Good luck!