Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That moment when...

LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
in General 4850 karma

You are on the last question, of the last logic game, of the last section of a five section timed practice test and you realize, with less than a minute left, you misunderstood one of the rules...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6c51d28987925a4d8d996ea76b8b7c27/tenor.gif?itemid=4961133

Comments

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    edited June 2018 1804 karma

You now have one more reason to read things more carefully on the test day. I say that's better than screwing up on the big day.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Maybe do an analysis of this--find moment when things started going wrong and figure out what it was about the rule that tripped you up. Also, were you stressed out on the day when you were working on this? It's going to be OK. I agree with @FixedDice. This is probably a great lesson in the long-run.

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    edited June 2018 1804 karma

Still, it's rare to reach the end of a game without realizing something is wrong when you misread one of the rules... Which PT was this? 83?

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

This was all on me, I was rushed at this point and didn’t read the rules carefully enough. It was PT 75. Without spoiling it for anyone who hasn’t done it, I mistook a rule about the placement of 2 variables as to mean the appearance of 1 variable would negate the appearance of the other. As soon as I looked back at the rule, I saw what I had done.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Maybe put a comment by the game with this information. There could be someone else working on it as well. Maybe you've already done this. Sounds like things will be OK.

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

LoL. Oh man, do I know this one. I've had it happen once where took a PT and missed an entire page that was stuck together in my book. ALWAYS look for the "STOP" at the bottom of the page before you make an any assumptions of being done. LOL

• sakox010sakox010 Member
    333 karma

@AudaciousRed said:
    LoL. Oh man, do I know this one. I've had it happen once where took a PT and missed an entire page that was stuck together in my book. ALWAYS look for the "STOP" at the bottom of the page before you make an any assumptions of being done. LOL

Were you not using a bubble sheet?

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

@sakox010 said:

@AudaciousRed said:

Were you not using a bubble sheet?

If it was the last page how would the bubble sheet save you?

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

Yes, using bubble/ scantron sheet. Also curious to know this..