Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Del Mar Marriott

Attention test takers- please please send an email to lsac on how horrible our proctors were today. The talking, cellphone going off, eating wrapped candy etc. please please!!!!

Comments

• theASopkotheASopko Member
    32 karma

Congrats on finishing! I didn't notice the distractions so much, but the conflicting test center numbers we were given is a bit concerning. I am planning on calling LSAC tomorrow to let them know that we were told the test center number on our tickets was incorrect, and given a four-digit number for a five-digit space on the answer sheet. I just don't want our scores delayed!

• 702 karma

Thanks for the comment. I took the test previously at cwsl and it was a night and day difference. Two of the proctors sat behind me and were talking among other things. ?? congratulations to you too!!! Thank you so much for the response!

• KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
    807 karma

I am so sorry ? that sounds terrible! Congratulations on finishing the exam despite the distractions!

• theASopkotheASopko Member
    32 karma

For anyone that sat for the test at the Marriot, I spoke with LSAC and they've made a note that there was a discrepancy between test center codes, but that it shouldn't affect our scores regardless of whether you put the four-digit or five-digit code.