Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Seoul Social on Nov. 12th!

inactiveinactive Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 12637 karma
Dear 7Sagers in Seoul,

We cordially invite you to join us at our Seoul Social on Wednesday, Nov. 12th, 6pm-10pm.

Mr. Ham of Castle Praha in Hongdae is graciously hosting us on the 1st floor of his landmark restaurant (internationally renowned for beer).

Replete with food and drinks, the event will be a wonderful opportunity for you to meet your fellow 7Sagers in Seoul and to meet J.Y. as well. I know he's looking forward to meeting each and every one of you.

RSVP Here
(Please do so soon as tickets are limited!)

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Warm wishes,
Dillon

Dillon A. Wright | 7Sage
Student Services

studentservices@7sage.com

P.S: Did you know we have a Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Blog?

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    COME TO SAN FRANCISCO! >:(
  • 131 karma
    I'll be there! If anyone wants to head there together, shoot me a message here or on Twitter! @Derek_Kim 감사함니다 제이 와이 형~
  • fiji12345678fiji12345678 Member
    108 karma
    I thought I was the only 7 sager in Seoul.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
  • MMOON3721MMOON3721 Alum Member
    edited October 2014 35 karma
    Wow. I am so excited. I thought I was only one drawing game board in the Coffee shop in Hongdae coffee shop haha. I have been looking for Study buddy in Seoul! Send me a message if anyone interested in :)
  • Dillon PGDillon PG Alum Member
    140 karma
    You guys wait until after I leave Korea to do this :/ I didn't even know there were 7Sagers in Korea.
  • Quick SilverQuick Silver Alum Inactive Sage
    1049 karma
    Yes - do something in SF or the Bay Area soon - Please! And Pref no alcohol. I'm going dry until Dec 7.
  • Marie4lawschoolMarie4lawschool Alum Member
    359 karma
    Any one in Costa Rica?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I know you're excited for gatherings in other areas, so am I! We just don't have any planned right now (to my knowledge). If any come up, don't worry, I'll post them on the forums like I did here!
  • Mickey_DCMickey_DC Member
    edited November 2014 37 karma
    I am from US but leaving in Korea now. Just signed up for 7Sage. I was surprised to see 7Sage in Korea too... I will try to make it there.. Would it be possible if I go there a little late? Looking forward to see you all!!
  • yookyung0706yookyung0706 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    am looking forward as well :D
  • YY MMMM.YY MMMM. Alum Member
    73 karma
    come to Hong Kong :(
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @mickey_aw Arriving late is fine! Just make sure you RSVP and arrive before 10pm!
  • cpetrancpetran Alum Member
    28 karma
    There are other 7 Sage-ers in Seoul ??? I too thought I was the only one here drawing out game boards in (Hyehwa) coffee shops !
  • Mickey_DCMickey_DC Member
    37 karma
    Unfortunately, I cannot make it last night. How was the meeting? Will you guys have it again over the weekend before you leave?
This discussion has been closed.