Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any way the change answer on answer sheet after you have submitted answers on 7sage?

TorontoVSallTorontoVSall Alum Member
in General 104 karma

I did one section on paper and then transferred over the answers, but I made a mistake transferring. Any way I can change an answer without having to delete all the test data or at least delete data only for one section?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi there,

Yes, you can change the answers on the Answer Sheet without deleting the PrepTest data. First, go to the LSAT Analytic tab, then select the PrepTest you will like to make the changes to. Make the required changes. Next, tap on"Save and Score LSAT." See the GIF below:

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• OssifyingLobeOssifyingLobe Core Member
    9 karma

I'm not seeing how to make these changes. I also input some wrong answers and wish to correct them.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

@Mark2345 said:
    I'm not seeing how to make these changes. I also input some wrong answers and wish to correct them.

Hi there,

If you have taken the PrepTest via the Digital Tester, you need to re-enter your answers via Paper using the Answer Sheet. To view the Answer Sheet you will need to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to re-enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions, I am here to assist you.

• adwait.ghotikaradwait.ghotikar Core Member
    edited March 28 5 karma

Nevermind!