Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone recommend any private tutoring?

BroccoliBroccoli Core Member
in General 352 karma

Help! Any recommendations and how was it?

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I’ve never done it but there are tutors affiliated with 7Sage. I would try that since they’re already familiar with the 7Sage methods.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I would recommend Daniel S. He got a 177 and is a pretty cool dude. I worked with him a bunch and definitely found him helpful!

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Here is a list of 7Sage tutors:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/4760/7sages-approved-tutors/p1

I worked with Sami - see her bio (and others) on the first page. I loved Sami. She is great at finding your weaknesses and helping you understand exactly why you have a question wrong.

Here are some of my comments re tutoring that you may want to review:
    https://7sage.com/admissions/discussion/#/discussion/comment/115381

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

I second everyone here- I am currently looking for a tutor and have contacted the listed tutors to set up a consult, feel free to pm me. Make sure they are in line with 7sage esp. for games.

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

And make sure to get a consult first to see if they are a good fit.

• BroccoliBroccoli Core Member
    352 karma

It seems like most of them are through online ... Isn't it hard to get tutored via Skype or texting?

2134 karma

@Broccoli180 said:
    It seems like most of them are through online ... Isn't it hard to get tutored via Skype or texting?

The tutors use GoToMeeting. You both join the meeting via link provided and you can see the tutor's screen and whatever he or she writes on the screen. You should get a consult and get a preview of it. I had no issues with it.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9382 karma

@LCMama2017 said:

@Broccoli180 said:

The tutors use GoToMeeting. You both join the meeting via link provided and you can see the tutor's screen and whatever he or she writes on the screen. You should get a consult and get a preview of it. I had no issues with it.

I think it depends on the tutor! Not every tutor has a GoToMeeting account. My tutor and I were using Skype and it worked perfectly.

2134 karma

@akistotle said:

@LCMama2017 said:

@Broccoli180 said:

I think it depends on the tutor! Not every tutor has a GoToMeeting account. My tutor and I were using Skype and it worked perfectly.

Ooops, gotcha! Thanks for chiming in!

• Harvey_lHarvey_l Alum Member
    268 karma

Hi, aside from 7sage I recommend Ellen of elementalprep.