Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pacifico's Strategy

in Logic Games 381 karma

Hey guys. If you're using Pacifico's LG strategy are you supposed to watch JY's video explanation of the answer choices OR just the way he set it up etc. after your 1st attempt, before taking out your 2nd copy to attempt?

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

What is Pacifico's LG strategy?

• AshleighKAshleighK Alum Member
    786 karma

I watch the full explanation then try it again after (usually the next day). Then I decide to spread it out by either a day or a few hours until I hit -0. But, once I hit -0 I revisit it after a few days or a week to ensure I really understood the game rather than reproducing everything by memory. I will admit though, for some questions I can say "oh it's A" but I force myself to prove out WHY the answer is A. :smile:

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

I do it once timed, then redo the whole thing untimed immediately after. Then watch the videos and if there’s anything diff between my set up and JYs, I write it out along w JY and pause the vid to try to make my own inferences. Then do it the next day timed then a week later timed. I think as you go further in your prep you should eliminate the do it again the next day step and just do it again a week later.

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

I always watch the video right after I finish a game because that’s what JY recommends