Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Utilizing LSAT Analytics

sberg2014sberg2014 Alum Member
edited June 2018 in General 63 karma

According to the LSAT Analytics for LR, the question types with the highest priority for me are question types with a higher accuracy rate than the average. (They are higher priority because they are more frequent.) I then have question types with lower than average accuracy with lower priority (because they are less frequent).

I'm trying to decide which of these two kinds of question types to really focus on. On one hand the "higher priority" questions would afford me more points if I corrected the problem, but on the other hand I would move up the curve more easily by addressing types of questions that are less frequent but nevertheless being answered more accurately by other test takers. I'm thinking that while there may be more opportunities to fix the "higher priority" questions because of the greater frequency, those missed questions might be the top tier of difficulty if I'm already answering them with above average accuracy.

For perspective, my high priority questions show me losing 1-1.5 points a test on that question type with 10-20% higher accuracy than average. The lower priority questions might be several question types that each show me losing .4 points a test with 10-20% lower accuracy than average. The latter seems to be lower hanging fruit, despite being less frequent.

LSAT Analytics
  1. What should I focus my studying on?4 votes
    1. "High Priority" questions that are more frequent, but already have above average accuracy.
      50.00%
    2. "Medium/Low Priority" questions that are less frequent, but have less than average accuracy.
      50.00%