Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT C

ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
in General 1277 karma

I cannot find PT C to save my life. Does anyone know where I could get my hands on it? Would like to grapple with its LG section. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8699 karma

PT C is on the original “super prep” released by the LSAC.

https://www.amazon.com/Official-LSAT-SuperPrep-Champion-Prep/dp/0979305063/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530637911&sr=8-1&keywords=superprep

As an aside, for my money PT C's games are the single most difficult set in LSAT history. A remarkably difficult 4 game series. Let me know when you finish them, I would love to get a call started to pull them apart with you.

David

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:
    As an aside, for my money PT C's games are the single most difficult set in LSAT history. A remarkably difficult 4 game series. Let me know when you finish them, I would love to get a call started to pull them apart with you.

I also think this is the hardest test in LSAT history. I saw an 8 point drop when I took this test. As David mentioned, the LG is super tough. The RC is relatively easy and I feel like you could learn a lot from both of these sections. However LR is garbage. Hot garbage. None of it is remotely close to what you will see on test day.

I think if you want a challenge then go for it. But don't be discouraged if you don't do well.

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

Personally found preptests F97, A, B, and C to be pretty easy since I do better with exams that have tough LG and easy LR sections (preptests 72-75 on the other hand...). But yes, if you can get -0 on the LG on Test C then you should be able to finish any LG on test day with time left to sharpen your pencils. Other contenders for toughest LG sections are PT 31, 57, 62, and 79.

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    edited July 2018 1277 karma

Thanks! Appreciate it guys- I'll make sure to ignore the LR. I have found myself doing really well on LG recently, then getting on 7Sage and learning that it was an easy game section. I am worried July may have a tough game so I though I'd try my hand at PT C LG.

@JustDoIt What's the curve?

1277 karma

Just took PT C lg. Went -4 (my average is -1). That was indeed challenging. That last game was rough.

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8699 karma

@ChaimtheGreat I believe the 4th game was the historical precursor to PT 72-game 4. The two games are really similar. They both have a similar key inference to them. -4 is good on that set first time through for sure.

1277 karma

I did go -0 on the RC so not too down about the test lol. How many times have you done this set?