Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 1-35 as Drills or PT

wendy282wendy282 Alum Member
in General 42 karma
I'm familiar with question types and general approaches to different questions from previous study. I wonder if it makes more sense to do PT 1-35 as timed 4-section tests, instead of using them as drills on specific topics, as I'm going through JY's video curriculum. I just feel the drills wasted the full length tests 1-35. Please let me know if I'm missing something.

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    It's generally recommended to use them as drilling. You'll still have PT 36-76 along with a few old disclosed feb and super prep A-C to use as full practice tests.
  • wendy282wendy282 Alum Member
    42 karma
    Thank you!
  • NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    1654 karma
    Drill with Cambridge packets, then use 1-35 for timed sections. It works like a charm, trust me.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    The reason they aren't recommended for drilling is because there have been significant changes to the LSAT in the mid 30s and again several times after that to a lesser extent. You need something to drill with so it's better to use the older ones for that since the newer ones are more representative of what you're likely to see on test day.
  • wendy282wendy282 Alum Member
    42 karma
    Thank you!