Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evaluate Drills

LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member

Hello all - I'm working on LR drills and have come across "evaluate" drills package. I don't remember "evaluate" questions in the CC. I did a search and didn't find them. I'm not understanding what I'm supposed to be looking for. If someone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

help

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    edited July 2018 2124 karma

In the CC there's no specific lesson on it, but in JY's explanations he says it's more like a hybrid question of strengthen and weaken questions in that when the correct answer is answered in one extreme(yes/no) it weakens the argument and on the other extreme(yes/no) strengthens. Unfortunately I can't be of much help as this is one of my weak areas. Hopefully someone can chime in.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@Kermit750 said:
    In the CC there's no specific lesson on it, but in J.Y's explanations he says it's more like a hybrid question of strengthen and weaken questions in that when the correct answer is answered in one extreme(yes/no) it weakens the argument and on the other extreme(yes/no) strengthens. Unfortunately I can't be of much help as this is one of my weak areas. Hopefully someone can chime in.

Thanks - that helps. I had no idea what to look for. I'll re-review the questions with the str/wkn in mind.