Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When you guys go through the CC, do you do all the problem sets in order?

Gunningfor121Gunningfor121 Alum Member
in General 517 karma

For example, the necessary assumption section has 21 problem sets... Do you do all of these before moving on to the next section?

Comments

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

100% not. I generally did 2 or 3 of each type when I first finished it, depending on how many were available, and then moved on to the next section. I made sure to revisit the other problem sets as I progressed through the curriculum because everything is related and the difficulty level of the questions increases correspondingly with the problem set number. By the time I finished the core curriculum, I had only done about 1/3 of 1/2 of the problem sets depending on the problem sets. I don't think I did even 1/3 for something like NA or flaw... basically, go back and refresh and drill as you need to, you're going to be overwhelemd if you attempt to do everything upfront.

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

I doubt anyone at the first go went through all of them .... lots and lots of time , plus if that wasn’t your weakness why do 30 sets of the same question? Obvs this doesn’t really apply for lg (you need max exsposure )

• Return On InferenceReturn On Inference Alum Member
    503 karma

I did all of them when I did the core curriculum.

I would advise against it really -- I wished I had saved several problem sets from each area so that I could have used them as drilling materials after I started PTing.

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

@"Return On Inference" said:
    I did all of them when I did the core curriculum.

I would advise against it really -- I wished I had saved several problem sets from each area so that I could have used them as drilling materials after I started PTing.

Lol the one time being semi not on top of it pays off ... I suspected I would need them for drilling types. If you use them all no problem. You’ll just have to dig around pts