Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question Bank

monp0485monp0485 Member
in General 101 karma

Hi, so I'm fairly new to 7sage. I am just 3 weeks into studying the CC. I just had a question on the best way and time to incorporate the question bank into my studying. Would you guys say it is better to do the question bank after topics or to save it for the weeks when there are just practice tests (so I can target my weaknesses and work on that more)?

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

I wouldn't bother much with the question bank during the cc. There are questions supplied within it as well as problem sets to practice with. The question bank comes more in handy later when you need to look up explanations or create even more problem sets on your own. But with Ultimate+, really everything you need during the cc is included in there. You could even save some of the problem sets, I'd maybe do just a couple of each during the cc until I felt like I understood the concept, then moved on. Then can re-visit the more difficult problem sets when you're post-cc studying.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I agree with @"Leah M B". It should only be used for drilling purposes and if you want extra practice at this stage.

• monp0485monp0485 Member
    101 karma

Thank you guys! That is very helpful since I was confused on how to go about it at first. I will definitely keep all of that in mind.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Welcome! I agree with @"Leah M B", too. Wait on the question bank until you've exhausted the CC question sets.