September LSAT registration just re-opened until 7/31!

SF City DuSF City Du Alum Member
edited July 2018 in General 84 karma

Comments

• 7Sage Fan7Sage Fan Alum Member
    24 karma

Thank you so much for sharing this information! I had missed the July 23rd deadline to register for the September test, but I think I'll register now!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Interesting, it looks like they are extending the deadline only for July test takers. Can anyone confirm? Either trying to register if you weren't a taker, or did take it in July and can still register?

• manchildmanchild Member
    45 karma

@"Leah M B" I didn't sign up for the July test but I was able to sign up for the September test just now. Now I don't have to cry myself to sleep for missing the deadline!

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Looks like it is only open to those who registered for July -- strange.

July takers received this in their email:

"To all July 2018 LSAT registrants,

A number of July 2018 test takers have requested more time to register for the September 8, 2018 LSAT since September registration ended the same day as the July administration of the test. Because of this unusual situation, we are pleased to let you know that we have reopened registration for the September 8 test for July test registrants; registration will remain open through July 31, 2018. Registrants for the July 23 test who wish to register for the September test can do so either by phone at 215.968.1001 or online at LSAC.org. LSAC values the feedback of candidates and everyone in the legal education community, especially when it helps us find solutions that support the needs of candidates."

Spivey reported it that way too

• Jay BirdJay Bird Alum Member
    26 karma

anyone else able to register that wasn't a july test taker? I'm on the registration page and it says that the deadline is july 31st and I haven't taken the july exam.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

I didn't take the July test. I was NOT able to sign up for the September test.

https://imgur.com/4njSkIM

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

@manchild did you receive an email confirmation on your September registration? Does September show as a future registration on your LSAC page?

Check out this relevant forum post https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/17060/sept-extended-registration-not-a-july-taker

• quora123quora123 Alum Member
    81 karma

Not a July test taker and was able to register for September. I received an email confirmation.

• ksdenosksdenos Alum Member
    102 karma

Not a July test taker and I also received an email confirmation!

• plspeerplspeer Member
    58 karma

Also not a July test taker, also able to register and received an email confirmation!