Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cancel or not...

fambam24fambam24 Member
edited July 2018 in General 215 karma

I took the July LSAT. It was quite an experience b/c the LG section just threw me off. I felt confident about only one game and had to make a lot of guesses on two games.

I've just been feeling so disappointed with myself. This was my third time taking the test. I was scoring in the early 170s on my practice tests. I worked really hard to get my pt score average to high 160s - early 170s. But everything just went to the drain on the real test.

I can't afford another score below 165. Both of my first two scores have been below 165. I know that the general advise is not to cancel, but I don't feel confident about the July LSAT at all. Doing well on the logic games is so critical for my overall performance on the test. I'm thinking of canceling and taking the September test. What do you think? At this point, I know that I'm capable of scoring 170+ and I don't think my performance on the July test will represent my full potential and how much I've improved on this test .