Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 weeks left is 170 possible?

11kwjc11kwjc Free Trial Member
edited November 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 9 karma
I'm consistently hitting 166-169, and I can't seem to get past that barrier. What I get wrong seems to be really random, for example, in some of my RC sections I get -2 or - 3, but on others I get -7. For my LG I consistently get -3 and for LR I keep getting -3 or -4 with the occasional drop to -7. However, it seems that whenever I experience a huge drop in one section, I make up for it in another (I got -7 on both my LR component today and ended up with -2 on RC and -0 on LG). Is there anything I can do to bring up the consistency on my sections and break that 170 barrier?

Comments

• anikkhananikkhan Alum Member
    8 karma
    Really understand why an answer is right. If you can do that for every question, meaning, you understand why A is the clear right answer and why all the other answers are wrong, then I'm certain you'll improve.

Getting questions wrong "randomly" means you got questions right randomly, so just really dig deeper, focus on why you got something right or wrong, and then execute well.
  • James RayJames Ray Alum Member
    186 karma
    11kwjc,

I have a similar issue. It is not random which questions I tend to get wrong; however, I have had it happen that my score will suddenly get slammed in one section only to be made up in another section and I won't break that same high 160s barrier. I think this is done on purpose in newer LSATs b/c I don't see this happening with the old ones.

For reading comp, I would try to see which subject type you get beat up on and try to read other things within that subject outside of the lsat. Otherwise, anikkhan seems on the money with regard to your LR.
  • LSATPWNAGELSATPWNAGE Alum Member
    43 karma
    You can do it! Just blind review the shit out of those tests.