Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why did you pick 7sage?

lawhopeful_13lawhopeful_13 Alum Member
in General 41 karma

I am thinking to purchase an online course but I am not quite sure which one to pick.
I have 7sage, LSATmax, Blueprint and Fox LSAT on my list.

I am wanting to increase at least 10 points. My struggle was RC but I may need to build my fundamentals if I don't want to freak out during LSAT and let that influence my LSAT ability on the test day.
I wrote July LSAT and will be writing September LSAT as well.

Why did you pick 7sage over those?

Comments

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    edited August 2018 3652 karma

There's 34 pages of "thank you 7sage" discussion posts, check them out in the search bar. it's the most comprehensive course with the best community of people.
    I started doing an in-person course which came with online answers and I hated it. I had to pay extra for the individual books and obviously can't just print out a bunch of copies of logic games and whatnot when I only have hard copies. I don't think any other course is this engaging and really forces you to think. With every logical reasoning question, JY goes above and beyond answering the Q. He lists out assumptions, notes referential language, draws out the formal logic, and tells you why exactly each answer choice is wrong. Sometimes if it's a strengthen Q, he'll tell you how to weaken or vice versa. He'll say oh this answer is wrong bc it's actually a weaken answer or a necessary assumption answer. Other courses seem to just say - this is wrong because of a very literal reference to the stimulus, rather than getting into the concept behind it. Learning to think like JY and see each question and each answer from every angle is what allows you to crush the LSAT. Other courses seem to be more...robotic in how they take on questions and it doesnt help bc not every question is cookie cutter and straight forward.

• mjmonte17mjmonte17 Alum Member
    757 karma

7sage is the best, I have tried several sub-optimal LSAT prep courses, all of them pale in comparison to the resources and curriculum of 7sage. I wish I had purchased 7sage from the start, it has everything you could ever want or need. The community engagement is excellent here, it's one of the main reasons I picked 7sage.

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

Really, because I was trying to use the Powerscore books on my own, and for LG, I kept using the free videos on YouTube that 7sage made to make sense of the LG in the PS book. I went back to them so often, I wondered what their course was like. I am very happy I signed up.